We often use "I would like" and the contraction "I'd like" when we order food in a restaurant.
"I'd like the chicken, please."
We use the same form with other subjects.
I would like - I'd like
You would like - You'd like
He would like - He'd like
She would like - She'd like
To form a question just change the word order.
Would you like ____?
Yes, I would.
No, I wouldn't.
Select the correct answer according to your tastes (if you like or don't like the food item). There are no correct or incorrect answers.
1. Would you like chicken for lunch?
2. Would you like orange juice for breakfast?
3. Would you like fish for dinner?
4. Would you like broccoli for a side order?
5. Would you like ice cream for dessert?
6. Would you like coffee?
7. Would you like spaghetti?
8. Would you like salad?
Recommend Passport to English to your friends!
You will find more information about studying English abroad and inexpensive alternatives to studying abroad in the Study Abroad area of Passport to English.